Saturday, June 11, 2016

Will England Win Tonight??

It's already the second day of UEFA EURO 2016. Today, there will be 3 match from Group A and Group B.

In Group A there will be Albania Vs Switzerland

In Group B there will be Wales Vs Slovakia

In Group B there will also England Vs Russia

The three match is really interesting.. I don't think you would miss it.

In The first Match, there will be Xhaka brother has to fight each other.
Granit Xhaka is the new Arsenal Player

In the white corner of Switzerland (for Saturday anyway) there is Arsenal's recent signing Granit Xhaka; in the red of Albania his brother Taulant. The siblings were born in Basel to Kosovar-Albanian parents, came through the ranks at FC Basel 1893 and represented Switzerland at youth level.
read more here
For Wales VS Slovakia
In this match, I'm looking forward to this man... I hope he will at his best today... :)
For England VS Russia
I Think most people wait this match... I'm sure it will be an interesting, I hope they will not disappoint us.. lol
I think both of the team has the same chance to win this match...
do you want to have a sneak peak? here this



No comments:

Post a Comment