As I wrote on my previous post, I'm looking forward to Ramsey in this match, and there he is.. his assist has made Wales win the match, and yes, they lead Group B as England draw with Russia.
I believe that Ramsey will show us that he is as good as Bale..
In this article , Chris Coleman said he is more than happy for all the attention to be on Gareth Bale at the European Championship finals in France this month if it enables Aaron Ramsey to thrive in the shadows of the world’s most expensive footballer. Bale scored seven and set up two of Wales’s 11 goals during qualifying and is very much the star attraction, but Coleman claimed that Ramsey is “as big for us as anyone”.
I'm looking forward for the next match in Group B. I'm sure that Wales VS England will be a big match!
No comments:
Post a Comment