In a few hours, the party for football lovers will begin!! are you excited?? So do I :D
to be honest, I will support france for the first match, the reason is Olivier Giroud, Laurent Koscielny. and Mathieu Debuchy Maybe they are not the best player, but they are gooners :D
Arsenal trio Mathieu Debuchy, Laurent Koscielny and Olivier Giroud will be hoping to feature when the Euro 2016 hosts kick off the tournament against Romania in Saint-Denis on Friday, June 10
Read more at http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20151214/euro-championship-draw#HXQjG85KGC4kEcLt.99
beside my subjectivity for being a gooners, france has a gooq squad. They have a lot of stars who play for a big club in every league.
I found this prediction for the France squad tonight from here
Interesting right?
Well, everything is possible in Football, Romania could be a black horse. There will always a possibility for romania to defeat France. But as a host, i don't think France will be easily defeated.. I am sure they will fight to win this tournament!
How is your prediction?



No comments:
Post a Comment